Excessive Build Failures of Autorevision

Autorevision has been repeatedly failing to build for armel and armhf (at this point about 30 combined failures) due to being unable to find the source for 1.6-1.

I suspect that this is because 1.6-1 was never built before 1.6-2 was released.

I have included the most recent mails for each arch.

Please note that these notifications do not necessarily mean bug reports
in your package but could also be caused by other packages, temporary
uninstallabilities and arch-specific breakages.  A look at the build log
despite this disclaimer would be appreciated however.

Please note that these notifications do not necessarily mean bug reports
in your package but could also be caused by other packages, temporary
uninstallabilities and arch-specific breakages.  A look at the build log
despite this disclaimer would be appreciated however.

--- End Message ---

My Web Sites: