give back webkitgtk on powerpc

gb webkitgtk_2.0.4-3 . powerpc .
thanks

The build failed again because the builder went out of disk space, even
though it spends less disk space than the previous and the previous
revision's build succeeded, so I'm requesting a give back again. For future
revisions we are going to use the stab format for debug symbols on
powerpc, to lower disk space requirements further for this arch, given
some of its buildds are disk-space challenged and blacklisting the package
on them seems to not be an option.

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
Debian