Re: give back webkitgtk on sparc

Em Sex, 2013-08-16 às 13:54 +0200, Kurt Roeckx escreveu:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 06:45:32PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > gb webkitgtk_2.0.4-2 . sparc . -m "Transient failure in the builder - out of disk space"
>
> I'm not sure how that is going to help.  The log file said:

I was hoping that was a transient error - it often was when that
happened, someone would gb the package and it would work eventually, but
I guess it might not help.

> The build-trees partition where the sources are in are 20GB, which
> you seem to have completly used.  Not all buildds even have a
> build-trees that is that big.
>
> So how big do you think that partition needs to be?

All other arches have packages built and installed by now, except armel
which had a - hopefully - transient OOM issue. The other buildds have
logs saying 14.68G were used. For architectures which do not have a lot
of resources to spare we have been forced to either use an alternative
debugging symbols format or disable them completely.

I am not sure why 20G were not enough if the other buildds used 14.68G.
I guess I'm going to yield to the Debian sparc maintainers on deciding
what to do about this issue, I can cripple the sparc build by either
using the alternate debug symbols format or disabling them completely,
if you think it's a good enough option.

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>