Re: Backports integrated into the main archive

Hi!

Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@debian.org> writes:
>  I've mentioned wheezy-backports (and squeeze-backports-sloppy) a few
> times here already, and you might wonder when it will be available.
> Technically, it is available from now on.  Practically, while you could
> already upload to it, the set up of the buildd network is more painful
> than expected, so please allow the Buildd Team some days for setting
> them up.

   Does anyone know what is needed on wanna-build side? Looks to me like
adding both to the "distributions" table and copying the architectures
from squeeze/wheezy in "distributions_architectures" might be enough?
But I don't have priviledges and am not sure enough to do that myself
;-)

   After wb knows about them the buildds need to be enabled I guess. As
far as I can tell that's adding the distributions to .builddrc and
creating appropriate /etc/schroot/chroot.d configurations. I guess we
want to generally switch from upload-bpo to upload in .builddrc as well?

Regards

    Christoph