Re: give-back unicorn on i386

* Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> [131231 01:00]:
> Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org> (2013-12-30):
> > I tried reproducing the unicorn build failure in an i386 chroot on
> > barriere.d.o, and it appears to build fine there.
> > Please try building it again.
> >
> >   gb unicorn . i386
>
> Done.
>
> Seen the BD-Uninstallable on sparc? Apparently due to a build regression
> of ruby-kgio on sparc. Not sure why it hasn't be filed yet…

Yes, have looked at that, but I don't understand why ruby-kgio is
failing to build (-> why it's tests fail).

When building ruby-kgio on smetana.d.o, I noticed that with ruby2.0
less tests fail than with 1.9.1; I suspect that there might be
bugs/races in the interpreter itself, but that's wild speculation.

Thank you,
    Christian

--
 ,''`.  Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org>