Abusing rights: becoming builddadm

Hello wb team,

  For the ones that do not know, I have been doing buildd
administration tasks on Debian arm* ports. I (abusing buildd rights)
did arm* machine setups for buildd, since long time ago.

  I, recently, was appointed as DSA trainee, so (ab)using DSA rights,
I could break into other non arm* buildds and fix/workaround urgent
stuff, some examples come to mind:
  0. praetorius.d.o chroot fix up (due to maintainer being overloaded
the week the machine needed maintenance).
  1. alkman.d.o clean when it was filling up the disk with useless snapshots.
  2. Get stadler and schroeder back to business, but I had to put them
back down, due to keys having been removed at wb master side.

  Instead of continuously be meddling, I would like to propose myself
to join builddadm group, if you are fine with that; if you are not
interested, that's fine, and I should restrict my activities to my
given area. Please, let me know what do you think.

Regards,
--