Re: give back qtwebkit on i386

Meyer wrote:
> > qtwebkit FTBFS on brahms because ld got killed. This is most surely
> > because
> > qtwebkit needs ~4GB of (RAM+swap) to be linked.
> > gb qtwebkit_2.2.1-7 . i386
>
> And i386 is a 32-bit architecture. So no more than 4GiB of memory space
> anyway as they run on a amd64 kernel.

Sorry, I should have wrote almost 4GB. It never passed that limit before. Now
if something changed in the toolchain wrt the last upload, which built OK
(this upload does not includes any changes wrt i386), yes, the problem could
be that is tries to get more than that.

Once again, sorry for my imprecision.

--
A child of five could understand this.