About setting up a local wanna-build instance

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a autobuilder network in a local environment.

Right now, I've followed the wiki pages of "DebianWannaBuildInfrastructureOnOneServer" and "SetupBuildServiceForWanna-build". But I find it has insufficient information to make the whole system running.

The wiki shows us how to setup the postgresql database used by wanna-build but seems not much infos about setting up the wanna-build service itself. I'm also wondering if there is any introduction to using wanna-build. How are Debian developers interact with this system?

I used to package rpm on fedora's koji building system. As far as I understand right now, the wanna-build is something similar like koji-hub, while buildd plays a similar role as kojid in fedora. But I am not sure what kind of role the reprepro described in the wiki plays. Is it generating a local repository for buildd or taking charge of repository which the packages built by buildd would upload to? Does wanna-build provide a web interface for people to monitor the packaging and query the package it has built?

Thanks a lot!

Chen Baozi