s390 upgrades

Hey Philipp,

I am upgrading zappa to wheezy, and zelenka/zandonai were done last
week, after the point release brought in the new kernel.

The buildds might need some checking, I notice that zandonai's buildd
hasn't been running. (zappa was down too.)

Also, I wonder if we should re-install some of the machines as s390x,
now that s390 is gone from jessie.  If you agree, maybe let's start with
zemlinsky?

Cheers,
weasel