Re: Reducing chroot count to 4 -- using aliases

* Kurt Roeckx (kurt@roeckx.be) [130815 12:35]:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:23:56PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> > Moin!
> >
> >   Using [0] I'm able to run buildd with 4 chroots (as in
> > /etc/schroot/chroot.d entries). The resulting file looks like [1] for
> > everything from squeeze to jessie -- adding jessie-backports or
> > wheezy-backports-sloppy for example only go to .builddrc now.
> >
> >   I also need some of this stuff to have working backports-sloppy at all
> > on kfreebsd. This setup is currently running on fano.
> >
> >   Please, tell me if this can work for you and what you think!
>
> I really like it.  I now need to duplicate all the names of
> chroots because the aliases don't set up the sourceslist.

Right, we need to make sure the 99builddsourcelist does the right
thing, both for the current setup and a new one with aliases.

> It would be nice that the /usr/share/sbuild/create-chroot was
> also modified to fill in all the aliases.

We also need to have support for tar base chroots in it because that
is currently quite painful.

Andi