corelli, parry and zemlinsky cleanup

Hello,

  < jcristau> so can somebody fix corelli and zemlinsky?
  < bremner> disk full on parry? (ppc)
  < bremner> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=notmuch&arch=powerpc&ver=0.16-1&stamp=1375543720&file=log

  Corelli and parry were affected by LVM bug, having to many open
sessions, and filling up the disk. I cleaned up those, but further
changes might need to be done, to keep those buildds up to bussiness.

  zemlinsky had defunct processes (schroot, gcc) while trying to build
git-annex and it was trying to install (hanged)
sbuild-build-depends-choreonoid-dummy since Jul17. It also seems to be
triggering the OOM killer ([3122383.616356] Out of memory: kill
process 18431 (cc1d) score 1975148 or a child). I went for a reboot to
fix zemlinsky issues.

  Sorry, for not providing more detailed information, but please,
could buildd admins for those machines update and verify their buildd
setup and try to make it more stable?

Cheers,
--