give-back pypy on sparc

Please give-back pypy on sparc, for another try.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=pypy&arch=sparc

Pypy is a beast to build, with a fairly chequered build history, but has
had reasonable luck on sparc in the past. In this case, it looks like we
ran out of memory during profiling for PGO. 2.0.0+dfsg-1 was almost
identical, and built successfully, so I reckon we should just retry it.

I haven't seen memory errors during PGO before, if this becomes a
problem, we can disable PGO on this arch...

gb pypy_2.0.2+dfsg-1 . sparc

Thanks,

SR

--