Re: help setting up wanna-build

peter,

am Thu, May 16, 2013 at 09:16:30PM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> I've been trying to set up wanna-build for raspbian jessie* by following
> the instructions at
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWannaBuildInfrastructureOnOneServer but I'm
> runing into the following issue

please note that it's not us who wrote that.

> wbadm@raspbian:/org/wanna-build$ triggers/trigger.local
> triggers/trigger.local: line 12: common: No such file or directory
> Thu May 16 00:45:06 BST 2013: Running trigger for local ...
> triggers/trigger.local: line 46: ensure_lock: command not found
> triggers/trigger.local: line 46: cleanup: command not found
> wbadm@raspbian:/org/wanna-build$
>
> Any idea where i'm going wrong?

Yeah, if you look at trigger.local (which is not included in the
wanna-build git) it does use relative paths. So it seems like it's
supposed to be run within triggers with `./trigger.local'.

> Also the documentation on that wiki says that /org/wanna-build is
> hardcoded. I found the code was also looking for /srv/wanna-build,
> for this I took a look at the setup on buildd.debian.org and noticed
> that /opt was symlinked to /srv so I did the same on my server. Was
> this correct?

We're moving to /srv, and I *hope* we've got all /org (not /opt) in
the repository fixed already.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern