Build time column via "psql wanna-build"

Hi,

I was about to harvest some data from the "Build time" that I can see at,
for example, https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=ghc&arch=amd64,
but it seems that I cannot access it using "psql wanna-build" on grieg:

wanna-build=> select * from log limit 1;
 package | distribution |        version         |      timestamp      | architecture
 wmii    | experimental | 3.10~20120413+hg2813-2 | 2013-04-21 21:47:43 | mips
(1 Zeile)