Re: binNMUing packages from unstable into experimental

Joachim Breitner, le Fri 14 Sep 2012 22:44:54 +0200, a écrit :
> Is it possible to have the build daemons to create binNMU
> builds of a source that lives in unstable, but put the binaries into
> experimental? If not, what would it take to implement that?

I guess you mean that the package will have to be rebuilt against some
other experimental haskell package. You will need to bump the dep
version to get that effect anyway (otherwise the dep resolver prefers
unstable packages), so you'll have to do a source upload to experimental
anyway.

Samuel