Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Please give back octave-odepkg on mips

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 12:56:27AM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> > you should contact $arch@buildd.debian.org about it. For the porterbox I
> > followed up on -admin with a ping.
> Sorry for being dumb, but my understanding is that give-backs are
> supposed to be sent to debian-we-team@l.d.o. Is that wrong?

The problem with that, and I guess it's not clearly documented, is that the
buildd maintainers do not read this list. And if there are arch-specific
failures that happen regularly they are the ones who a) need to know about it
and then b) will most probably know about it. (And sometimes know that it needs
rescheduling on another machine.)

Domain specific experts, etc.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern