Re: powerpc: leptonlib stuck in "Built" state

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 12:10:06PM -0500, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on [1], leptonlib was built on praetorius 8 days ago but
> never got uploaded.  Known problem?  Does it need any nudging
> to get put into place?

Apparently the mail never reached my mailbox. Another reason why I
really really need to work on getting autosigning set up for praetorius,
but that requires some other work first.

Anyway, I just signed it, it should be uploaded Soon(TM).

the following formula:

pi zz a