Please retry mdbtools package [try#4]

Dear wb-team

My 3 previous mails to mipsel@buildd.debian.org over past 20 days remain unanswered. But logs show that rem.debian.org buildd version of dpkg has finally been updated to 1.16.7 [1] :)

So now, my package just needs to be give back to mipsel buildd and shoud build ok.

Can you do that please?

The problem was that docbook packages generated a corrupted /etc/sgml/catalog due to bug #675613. A very similar problem was fixed on armef by upgrading dpkg [2].

Thank you

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ns3&arch=mipsel&ver=3.14.1%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1342754601
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=mdbtools&ver=0.7-1&arch=armhf