Re: Please build ogre_1.7.4-5 and k3d_0.8.0.2-18 on mipsel

Hi,

Ping?  Is there any problem with this, or am I doing something wrong?
Or why is this request not addressed?

It's not particularly urgent, but since it's not addressed nor I
received any feedback, I'm assuming that it's just being ignored...

Cheers.