Re: libc6: /lib/ld-linux.so.3 symlink not set

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:04:29PM +0000, Adam Conrad wrote:
> Closing this bug, as it was discovered that the failing binaries
> in question were from debian-ports, not from debian.org.  Maintaining
> backward compat with non-official archives is a non-starter, and
> hopefully most people know how to work around this with violent
> apt-pinning sidegrades, or reinstalling from the official archive.

However it would be nice if you could avoid breaking all our official
buildds in the process next time.  I.e. a notice *before* breaking the
ports' users would've been helpful, especially as that change wasn't
particularly time critical *for Debian*.

Thanks
Philipp Kern