Please try rebuilding imagemagick on sparc (2nd try)

  Hello,

  A few days ago, I've asked for a retry for the failed imagemagick
build on sparc, ie:

  gb imagemagick_8:6.7.7.10-5 . sparc

  Could you please try ? This build problem is preventing an
imagemagick version correcting a security bug to enter testing
(#692367).

  This FTBS has been hitting imagemagick sporadically without any
pattern, and never in a way related to code changes. I suspect it may
be a subtle toolchain bug, but as it is not very reproducible, there's
no simple way to dig into that. So far, rebuilding has always
succeeded, suggesting a small probability to trigger the bug.

  Many thanks,

      Vincent