Re: wanna-build db dumps for experimental

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 04:16:44PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> the existing code can read the dumps. I guess I could make it work with
> a JSON interface, but for my purposes, I don’t see a benefit, so I’d go
> with whatever is fewer work.

It would be realtime instead. So for us, the least work would be if you just
generate dumps yourself (see --export). Without having checked I don't think
there are many more users than you, given that UDD pulls directly off our
postgres instance.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern