Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Please give back octave-odepkg on mips

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 07:41:39PM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> > The problem with that, and I guess it's not clearly documented, is that the
> > buildd maintainers do not read this list.
> Huh? According to
> http://release.debian.org/wanna-build.txt,
> debian-wb-team is the contact point for give-backs.

Yeah, I know. I'm currently mostly the only one handling give-backs on wb-team,
though, and I don't know about mips. Hence the redirect.

(Of course I do have access to that release.d.o file, but that it's not on
buildd.d.o is sort of telling. But indeed it's probably the most current
document. Don't know what's in devref.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern