Re: Please giveback conky 1.9.0-2~bpo60+1 on mips

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Vincent Cheng <vincentc1208@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for givebacks for a
> backport; sorry for the noise if it's not.
>
> conky FTBFS due to an ICE not seen on any other arch, or in sid, or in
> the squeeze-backports version of conky-all.
>
> gb conky_1.9.0-2~bpo60+1 . mips
>
> Regards,
> Vincent

It's been 3 weeks with no response, so I thought it'd be safe to give
this a ping. Please schedule a giveback for conky on
squeeze-backports:

gb conky_1.9.0-2~bpo60+1 . mips

(As a side note, I suppose this FTBFS might be related to [1].)

Regards,
Vincent

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-wb-team/2012/07/msg00060.html