Re: Clang for build services and wanna-build

Hello,

On 22/06/2012 00:52, Alexander Pashaliyski wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm a Google Summer of Code student and I'm working on the project "Clang for build services" (http://alex.debian.bg/). I'm making changes to several packages (dpkg, buildd, sbuild).
>
> As the project plan I discussed with my mentor suggests, I should:
>
>> Get in touch with the wanna-build team to:
>>  - get a new suite called clang "https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=llvm-3.0";
>>  - connect our work to the debian infrastructure
> I will be happy if you help me with that.
Actually, I think we need to make some progress on some other aspects
before starting this work and we (Paul, Alexander and I) need to do some
more validations on the changes and new concepts before pushing this
into the infrastructure.

Anyway, thank for your enthusiasm Alexander :)

Sylvestre