Re: Please gb openturns on mips

On 2012/5/28 Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> D. Barbier (28/05/2012):
>> Unfortunately rem picked it up again and failed, can you please requeue it?
>>
>>   gb openturns_1.0-3 . mipsel
>
> I'll leave that up to the buildd maintainers. ISTR they can --take it,
> which {c,sh}ould help pick the “right” buildd.

Hello,

I modified debian/rules to not build python libraries in parallel on
mipsel, in order to reduce memory constraints.  It built fine on
mipsel (but it may be also that swarm has more RAM than other mipsel
buildds), but failed on mips for the same reason.  I will also disable
parallel building of python libraries on mips by the next upload, but
all other architectures are now built, can you please give back
openturns on mips?

  gb openturns_1.0-4 . mips

Thanks,
Denis