Please give back atlas on 3 arches

Dear Buildd admins,

The last version of atlas (3.8.4-7) fixes a problem which was previously
causing many FTBFS. As a consequence, the new version built successfully
on many arches, even those on which it had not built for a long time
(e.g. armel and sparc).

However, due to the very nature of upstream build system, there are
still random FTBFS. These typically occur when the buildd is under heavy
load. This is documented upstream [1].

Since version 3.8.4-7 is the one we want to have in Wheezy, I therefore
request give backs on the 3 arches where the build failed for the reason
aforementioned:

  gb atlas_3.8.4-7 . armhf kfreebsd-i386 s390

Thanks for your work,

[1] http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/errata.html#tol

--
Sébastien Villemot
Researcher in Economics & Debian Maintainer