Re: Issues with keyring.d.o and full length key UID requests

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 12:21:55PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> As part of the key generation script on the build daemons, keys are
> retrieved from keyring.debian.org using the full length key UID. It
> appears it doesn't work anymore with GPG from wheezy/sid.

Yeah, I'm not too happy with the way the gnupg crowd decided everything
was SKS and they could just break things like this. I've updated the CGI
to strip off the leading digits so I believe it should be working again
now.

J.

--
Evil is as evil does, but evil doesn't wear shoes.