Re: Problem building numpy on armel, armhf, ia64, mips, mipsel

Hi all, thanks for looking into this!

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 20:36, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 23:15:03 +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
>
>> > Buildds don't install B-D-I so the package FTBFS. The request of
>> > moving python-matplotlib from B-D to B-D-I was to bootstrap m68k (cfr
>> > #655014) so I don't know what to do.
>> >
>> > Can you please advise?
>>
> I'd ignore m68k and move matplotlib back to b-d.

well, it seems a valid request, so I just gave them another 2 days to
fetch the package; after that I'll read matplotlib to b-d and solve
the FTBFS problems.

anyhow, having buildds behaving differently is not exactly nice (at
least for my uniforming habits), but I know I'd be opening a can of
worms, so pretend I didn't say anything :)

Cheers.