Re: wanna-build deployment for derivatives?

* Tim Retout (diocles@debian.org) [120213 12:25]:
> However, we had some trouble with wanna-build - we could not find
> up-to-date deployment documentation, and had to figure out various
> hardcoded paths. So:
>
>  * Is there a wanna-build deployment guide that we can use?
>  * Would you be interested in contributions that make wanna-build
> easier to deploy?  (e.g. an INSTALL file, or reducing the number of
> hardcoded filenames... whatever in-house changes we come up with,
> basically)

Anything that improves the status is appreciated. "Improves" of course
doesn't mean "replaces broken stuff with even worse broken".

Documentation is good. Less hardcoded filenames as well, as long as a
working transition path is provided. Etc.

Andi