Please setup SSH and GPG keys for sompek.d.o

Hi,

The machine sompek.debian.org has been setup by DSA to replace zee.d.o
which is slowly dying and already quite unstable.

It should be used to build sparc from the Debian archive and sparc64
from debian-ports.org. I have already done most of the buildd
configuration including created the chroots, what is missing is to
generated a GPG key and install it, plus install the already generated
SSH keys. I don't have the UNIX permissions to do that, could someone
please do it? Thanks in advance.

Note that it already builds daily version of debian-installer instead of
zee.d.o.

Thanks,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73