Re: many builds missing for krb5-appl & opensaml2 in stable-security

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:51:14AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> opensaml2/2.3-2+squeeze1 and krb5-appl/1:1.0.1-1.1, both released at the
> end of July, have builds for many archs missing in stable-security:
>
> opensaml2: amd64 ia64 mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
> krb5-appl: ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
>
> >From the build logs it seems the packages did build but somehow
> installation into the archive failed at that point and I cannot retrieve
> why that was. Do you know why and/or are in a position to get them rebuilt
> or reuploaded?

My guess would be that the signing key expired.  And I'm really
getting annoyed on how many times we need to resign security
packages.

opensaml2: All except powerpc are actually in installed state, so
they were all uploaded and installed on security-master at some
point.  Powerpc is currently still in Uploaded state.

krb5-appl: The package itself is from early july, and they all
ended up in installed state.

I can go and resign and re-upload them all, but I would rather not.

I also don't understand why they get rejected once the key
expired.  The signatures are from before the key expired and
perfectly valid.  And as far as I know, the keys are also still
in the keyrings.

Kurt