Re: Buildd maintainer wanted for kfreebsd-*

Hi!

    Just came out of my last exame for now and can concentrate on other
things now.

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
> Thanks a lot for your offer. I don't think it's really a problem if your
> start in early May. I am taking the maintenance for the next days, and
> anyway now that autosigning is in place, it's not so dramatic if a
> buildd maintainer is away for one day or tow.
>
> I'll see what is needed to make that official in the next days,
> including access to the buildds.

    Has anything happend here? Anything I can do here?

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?