buildd autosigning and binNMU

Hi Phil,

As you might know, binNMU and autosigning don't play well together. The
packages are automatically signed, but buildd tries to move the wrong
.changes files to the upload/ directory.

The problem happens with buildd version 0.61.0-1+buildd20110330.0. It
might be fixed in the git repository, but I don't know which one is the
official one. The problem is in /usr/share/perl5/Buildd/Daemon.pm:

|    my $pkg_noepoch = $pv;
|    $pkg_noepoch =~ s/_\d*:/_/;
|    if ($binNMUver) {
|        $pv .= '+b' . $binNMUver;
|    }
|
|    my $changes_name = $pkg_noepoch . '_' . $arch . '.changes';

binNMU version is taken into account for $pv, but $changes_name is used
later to compute the filename.

As the release team wants to schedule a set of binNMU, would it be
possible for you to upload a fixed version of the buildd package?

Thanks,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73