checking buildd logs

Hi,

I've started to write some little scripts to scan buildd logs
for some diagnostics lintian cannot do or not so easily
(planing to finally get it shown at packages.qa.debian.org's todo
item, so things get a bit more attention).

Is there any problem with running those periodically via cron on
grieg.debian.org? It should usually not be very CPU intensive
(at most a bit IO intense for looking at the logs and then mostly
limited to new logs or new tests).

Also the results would need to be accessible somewhere. I guess
the easiest way would make them available via http at
buildd.debian.org/.
Could I get write access to some directory served by apache there?

Some sample output is currently in
http://people.debian.org/~brlink/logcheck/
(limited to letters a and y and only two tags yet, also extremly
crude html templates yet)

	Bernhard R. Link