Re: binNMUs?

On Mon, Aug  1, 2011 at 15:31:56 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> Also, I think we still have a reason for +b(something) as sometimes we
> just need to rebuild on a single architecture (because something
> strange has happend there), and I don't want to get rid of that
> ability.

The more I think about it, the more I think we should move the binNMU
changelog out of /usr/share/doc and allow co-installation of different
binNMU versions of multi-arch: same packages.  (IOW: agreed)

I guess that would need some work in dpkg and sbuild.  Anything else
that needs to care about it?

Cheers,
Julien