binNMUs for gdk-pixbuf upload

Hi,

I just uploaded gdk-pixbuf_2.23.5-2 which was converted to multiarch with the
kind help of Steve Langasek.

As part of the multiarch conversion I removed the libtool .la files.
I checked all rdeps of gdk-pixbuf according to [1], and three library packages
seem to be affected by that .la file removal, because they are listed in
Build-Depends by other packages. Those packages are:

 libunicap2-dev (src:unicap)
 libvdk2-dev (src:vdk2)
 libmdc2-dev (src:xmedcon)

Please schedule binNMUs for those packages with a dep-wait on  gdk-pixbuf_2.23.5-2

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://release.debian.org/~aba/la/current.txt

universe are pointed away from Earth?