Re: I can has binNMUs in experimental?

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 11:09:35AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> nautilus 3.0.2-2 in experimental introduces a rename of the
> libnautilus-extension1 binary to libnautilus-extension1a.
>
> Therefore, we need to rebuild all extension packages using it. Could you
> please schedule binNMUs for the following packages, with a dep-wait on
> libnautilus-extension-dev 3.0.2-2 ?
>
> brasero_3.0.0-1
> totem_3.0.0-1
> evince_3.0.0-3
> file-roller_3.0.0-1
> gnome-disk-utility_3.0.0-2
> gnome-user-share_3.0.0-2
> nautilus-filename-repairer_0.0.6-1+gnome3+3
> nautilus-open-terminal_0.19-1
> nautilus-sendto_3.0.0-1

W: package brasero is not installed on hurd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package totem is not installed on hurd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package totem is not installed on ia64, can't binNMU.
W: package totem is not installed on mips, can't binNMU.
W: package totem is not installed on mipsel, can't binNMU.
W: package evince is not installed on hurd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-disk-utility is not installed on hurd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-disk-utility is not installed on kfreebsd-amd64, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-disk-utility is not installed on kfreebsd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-user-share is not installed on armel, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-user-share is not installed on hurd-i386, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-user-share is not installed on ia64, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-user-share is not installed on mipsel, can't binNMU.
W: package gnome-user-share is not installed on sparc, can't binNMU.

The rest should be done.

Kurt