Re: missing security builds for ejabberd

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:22:08PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:38:07AM +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
> > Hello,
> > we are missing builds for ejabberd_2.0.1-6+lenny3 and
> > ejabberd_2.1.5-3+squeeze1.
> > For the lenny version there are build logs for hppa and arm but the
> > builds apparently never reached chopin.
> Given back.
>
> sparc failed with:
> make[1]: *** [mod_configure.beam] Bus error
>
> Also given back.
>
> > For squeeze I see no build logs at all for ia64,armel,mips,powerpc,s390.
> Those are all in Build-Attempted state, failing with:
> erlexec: HOME must be set
>
> Not sure what is wrong in this case, anybody else has an idea?

On porpora HOME was no longer unset after it was upgraded to squeeze.  \:

At least s390 ought to work too now if that was the culprit.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager