Re: haskell-curl in state Failed-Removed for powerpc

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 12:06:00PM +0200, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> The package haskell-curl is in state Failed-Removed on powerpc since
> about a month. From [1] I understand that it means that it is just
> temporarily missing and should come back in a few time.

Due to a bug[0] wanna-build won't update records in the database if the
version remains the same.  So a new upload would've put it into
Needs-Build again.  And that's also why KiBi's give-back worked.  ;-)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[0] Well, I consider it a bug.  I don't know if it's filed already
    or if somebody else calls it "intentional behaviour".  I just
    know that I wondered about this quite a while back already.