Re: Autobuilding for security archive currently broken

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 10:09:19PM +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:

> > Somehow it seems the trigger wasn't triggered by security-master.
> > Started a database import by hand, but that doesn't resolve the
> > underlaying issue.
>
> FTP masters, please look into the underlying issue, this is blocking
> security work a great deal.

It could have been a problem on our side too if you triggered a
second suite while the first is being processed, the second one
would just be ignored.  This should hopefully have been fixed.

But the log also doesn't show a trigger for security since Apr 30.

> Andreas, could you in the mean time fixup zodb/1:3.6.0-2+lenny3 for
> oldstable-security ?

I've just done the manual trigger.

Kurt