Re: Buildd maintainer wanted for kfreebsd-*

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 03:35:13PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi!
>
>     Just came out of my last exame for now and can concentrate on other
> things now.
>
> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
> > Thanks a lot for your offer. I don't think it's really a problem if your
> > start in early May. I am taking the maintenance for the next days, and
> > anyway now that autosigning is in place, it's not so dramatic if a
> > buildd maintainer is away for one day or tow.
> >
> > I'll see what is needed to make that official in the next days,
> > including access to the buildds.
>
>     Has anything happend here? Anything I can do here?

Not until a few minutes ago... It's probably best that the request are
sent officially by myself.

What is done/has to be done:

- Thanks to Andreas and Cyril, you have now access to wanna-build for
  kfreebsd-* on grieg.d.o. You should also receive the mails sent to
  kfreebsd-*@buildd.debian.org.

- I have just switched the address where to the build logs are sent
  to your debian address. If you want to use a different email address,
  please tell me or modify it in .builddrc on the buildds.

- I have just requested DSA to give you access to the kfreebsd-amd64
  buildds (fano.d.o and fasch.d.o) and the kfreebsd-i386 buildds
  (finzi.d.o and field.d.o). For your information finzi and fano are
  virtual machines in Canada, fasch and field are real machines in
  Greece. That's sometimes something important to remember if a
  strange build failure happen on a buildd but not on the other.

- On your side, please subscribe to wb-team@lists.debian.org, if not
  already done.

Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73