Re: package build log

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 09:06:53PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Elías Alejandro <ealmdz@gmail.com> (14/04/2011):
> > My question is: I'm wrong or this is about Debian's build system?
> > if first please let me know how can I test my package with something
> > like Debian build system.
>
> AFAICT, you must not rely on $HOME being set, or existent, or
> writable; so I'd call it a bug in your package.
Certainly you are right, So how can I test my patch... I was working
with pbuilder but I see it works _fine_, uhmm moreover $HOME was
also in 0.6.1.1 version and it worked fine [1]

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=radiotray&arch=powerpc

Thanks in advance for any answer

--
Elías Alejandro