buildd autosigning

Aloha,

so, this is about implemented. Needs a little work from DSA (to sync
around the machines), which needs some more time, they are just about
starting to look at that.

So I guess it will be in real usage somewhat a little later today or
early tomorrow, depending on when the keyrings appear in the right
location.

I will also cron it, probably run out of cron.hourly on our side. But
keep in mind that this builds up a set of files which is then synced off
by DSA, which then transfer those to the usual /srv/keyrings location,
so a key won't be immediately available. Best is to make sure you start
a key rollover something like a week or so before the old key expires.

In the meantime, let me reiterate over how the stuff is supposed to go
and how wbadm can deal with it:

First, the rules attached to this:
- the buildd host must be maintained by DSA
- the key must have a size of 4096 or higher and must never leave the
  buildd (well, the private part :) )
- the key expires within 120 days
- there are not more than 2 keys per buildd (so you can do a key
  rollover)

The way you get the keys to us is by placing them into

franck.debian.org:/srv/ftp-master.debian.org/scripts/builddkeyrings/incoming

using a filename of

  architecture_builddname.YEAR-MONTH-DAY_HOURMINUTE.key

or

  architecture_builddname.YEAR-MONTH-DAY_HOURMINUTE.del

depending on the work you want it to do. wbadm can write there.
Ending key adds keys, del removes.

The contents of those files have to be clearsigned by a key in the
"admin" keyring, which currently contains all wbadm keys as well as the
ftpmasters. For the .key file the contents are a plain gpg --export -a
of the key, for the .del file it is two lines:

key: 16CHARKEYID
comment: whatevercommentyoucanimagineandmakessense

And thats about it.

--
bye, Joerg
<sgran about debianqueued>