Re: Please give back lapack on mipsel

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:46:56PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 04:12:13PM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> > Hi,
> > it seems lapack was tried with a too old blas package (file
> > locations
> > changed).
>
> Then it should set a proper versioned build-depedency.
>
> Not given back.

I'm not lapack's maintainer, my packages only depends on it. But do you
really want a sourceful upload and a recompilation on 10 architectures
because one architecture didn't get it right?

I've just filed a bug (579463) against lapack, but I still think that a
dep-wait would be a far less intrusive solution right now.

        Thomas