libanyevent-perl 5.271-2 not picked up by buildds

Hi,

I've uploaded libanyevent-perl 5.271-2 yesterday. The change in -2 is
the switch from arch:all to arch:any (cf. #596257). And this is
needed to fix #578458 in libcoro-perl.

When Mehdi asked me today about the state of libcoro-perl and its
bug, I realized that libanyevent-perl 5.271-2 is not picked up by the
buildds:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libanyevent-perl&suite=unstable

I have to admit that I don't really understand what's going on here;
any advise or help would be appreciated!

(Please cc debian-perl in replies.)

Cheers,
gregor

--