Re: Slides: News about Debian Autobuilding

On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 02:06:08 (CEST), Philipp Kern wrote:

> Hi,
>
> for those following along at home, here's a link to the slides of the talk
> I held at Debconf about Debian autobuilding.  They should also contain enough
> text that the audio channel is not necessary.  (Sadly the talk was not
> recorded.)
>
>  http://people.debian.org/~pkern/dc10_wbadm.pdf

Answering the first question from the last side:

> What would *you* need from the autobuilding system?

binNMUs for experimental, so that we can stage library transitions
(think ffmpeg 0.6) directly in experimental, at least on intel
architectures (i386, amd64).

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4