Re: Mehdi Dogguy: Buildd status pages

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 04:05:41PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> I added a compact mode (which I think can be useful for you):
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ocaml%2Cframa-c%2Cwhy%2Calt-ergo%2Cvmpk&suite=unstable&compact=compact
>
> Concerning the feature you requested, you're looking for something like we
> did for the ocaml monitor[1], right? I might add that some day (or let you
> provide a patch :p). The only thing I'm not sure about is if I could use
> some javascript there (some people want it to be JS free, afaik).

I don't mind Javascript there, as long as it's visible and useable without.
If there are some few features restricted to Javascript, that's no problem
IMHO.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager