Re: New Haskell give-backs

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 09.05.2010, 17:20 +0200 schrieb Kurt Roeckx:
> On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 08:55:11PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 07:30:27PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > no other architectures have caught up and need rebuilds:
> >
> > Should get scheduled soon.
> >
> > > BTW, I would not mind applying these myself if you want to give me the
> > > rights necessary on grieg. Otherwise, I'll keep bugging you :-)
> >
> > I've been pondering about giving you access before.  What do
> > others think?
>
> wanna-build=> create user nomeata in role wb_all;
> CREATE ROLE

thanks!

Just two more questions for clarification:

Should I use that account only for Haskell-stuff, only for Haskell-stuff
and other stuff of my own (such as link-monitor-applet) or for more,
such as requests by other DDs on d-wb-team?

Should I notify d-wb-team of any changes I make? Is there a log file
that would list my changes?

Greetings,
Joachim
--