Re: Wrong log file displayed in status/package.php

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 05.03.2010, 12:22 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> on
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?suite=unstable&p=haskell-opengl&a=armel
> you can see that the build, version 2.2.3.0-2, failed "Build-Attempted"
> but below, a successful built is shown.
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/build.cgi?pkg=haskell-opengl;arch=armel shows
> that 2.2.3.0-2 worked, but the binNMU 2.2.3.0-2+b1 failed.
>
> I’d expect package.php to still list 2.2.3.0-2+b1 and display its
> version number.
>
> Any idea how to fix this?

ok, the problem lies within mkstats, which imports the wb data into
status’ own format. There were changes to the format (probably aba’s)
that made the parser fail.

A patch which fixes this is available here:
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/nomeata/buildd-status.git;a=commitdiff;h=a2e723effa830b7777d91226d374567a6f804ef4

Please merge that change if mkstats is still to be used.

But I see that aba is re-implementing mkstats as mkstats.aba. Andreas,
is your mkstats.aba already used? If so, can you make sure that it works
for binNMUed packages as well?

Greetings,
Joachim

--